- Facebook gives you more control over your timeline, minus algorithmon October 23, 2020 at 5:10 pm
If you ever got frustrated about Facebook showing you posts it thinks you want to see, we have some good news for you.
- Google hid a special treat in search for Pelé’s 80th birthday. Here’s where to find iton October 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Legendary soccer player Pelé turned 80 on Friday, and Google paid tribute with a special treat hidden within search.
- Tesla to recall 30,000 cars from China over suspension defectson October 23, 2020 at 4:55 pm
US electric car manufacturer Tesla will recall almost 30,000 vehicles imported into China due to suspension defects, China’s market regulator said Friday.
- Google hiring 10,000 workers in four cities by 2025on October 23, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Google plans to hire 10,000 workers in four cities over the next five years, with a focus on recruiting Black talent as part of the company’s racial equity commitment announced in June.
- Google Nest hacker finds evidence of Google considering getting rid of ‘Hey Google’ hot wordson October 23, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Jan Boromeusz is a recognized Nest Home hacker with what many in the press describe as a proven track record in discovering new Google Nest features before they are announced or released by Google. He makes his announcements via YouTube videos. In his latest effort, he has created a video that shows what he describes as Google considering the possibility of eliminating the “Hey Google” hot words. He also reveals how he finds these secret features.